Directions: In question nos. 1-10, from the given alternatives select the work which cannot be formed by using the letters of the given word.
4).A is father than B, who is as fat as C. J is fatter than neither A nor C. Who among them is the fattest?
5).If G becomes E and K becomes I, then what will S become in the English alphabet?
6).The number of students in Class Z is one – third that in Class Y. After adding 24 more students to Class Y and 20 students to Class Z the number of total students becomes 140. What is the number of students in Class Z?
7).Reema told Minu, “The girl I met yesterday at the beach was the youngest daughter of the brother-in-law of my friend’s mother.” How is the girl related to Reema’s friend?
8).If STRICT is coded as SAFNOM, then NUMBER will be coded as
9).A is twice as old as B, who is three years older than C. If A’s age is five times C’S age, how old is B?
a) 5 years
b) 9 years
c) 2 years
d) 8 years
10).A, B, C, D and E are five friends standing in a standing line facing towards north. E is to right of D. A is between E and B. If C and D are at the two ends, which of the following is second to the left of C?
1). a) 2). c) 3). d) 4). b) 5). d) 6). a) 7). b) 8). c) 9). a) 10). c)
People Also Visited:
- List of General Intelligence & Reasoning Questions for SSC CGL Set-1
- List of General Intelligence & Reasoning Questions for SSC CGL Set-2
- List of General Intelligence & Reasoning Questions for SSC CGL Set-3
- List of General Intelligence & Reasoning Questions for SSC CGL Set-4
- List of General Intelligence & Reasoning Questions for SSC CGL Set-5
- List of Important General Awareness Questions for SSC CGL Exams